Costa Rica Current Pandemic Entry Requirements
We recommend all guests check with their airline or the Costa Rica Tourism Board website for up-to-date requirements for entry into Costa Rica You can view requirements HERE
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email the resort at info@MargaritavilleCR.com
Covid Testing For International Travel from Costa Rica
The requirement for a negative PCR test ended on Sunday, June 12, at 12:01 a.m. ET. That means flights departing to the US from Costa Rica on or after June 12th no longer have to present a negative test result or documentation of recovery in the past 90 days from Covid-19. All other Countries may require covid testing.prior to leaving Costa Rica. Please check with your airline.
What is the cancellation policy for Margaritaville Beach Resort Costa Rica?
Reservations beginning August 1st are subject to a 3 day cancellation policy (with Christmas / New Years as an exception - Reservations over those days are non-refundable). If you have made a reservation through a travel agency or through a 3rd party (such as a tour operator, Expedia, etc.). We recommend contacting them directly for their specific cancellation policies.
How is the resort keeping guests safe during the pandemic?
- Our resort staff has been 100% vaccinated as of November 1, 2021.
- All Housekeeping staff service and clean/sanitize guestrooms each day. To ensure guest safety in their personal space, our housekeepers are equipped with proper disinfectants to clean surface and floor areas of your guest room. Guest room cleaning includes using cleaning products and protocols that meet health guidelines and are approved and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. All "high-touch" areas throughout the resort are now being treated with additional disinfectant/sanitizer on a constant basis (front desk counters, door handles, tabletops, banisters, lounge chairs, etc.).
- Guests will find hand washing stations for greater safety and comfort, as well as hand sanitizer, hand soap and paper towels.
- The laundry staff has increased measures to sanitize and clean linens and towels that will be used during your stay.
- Staff has received ongoing training in preventing the spread of Covid 19 and the resort will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation. They have mandatory protocols in place such as hand washing and sanitizing before beginning their shift, and after breaks and meals.
- Any guests presenting symptoms of upper respiratory illness such as cough, fever, cold symptoms, will be asked to self-isolate in their room and will be tested for the virus with local government health officials.
- In addition to the above, we remain available to answer any specific questions you may have. Should you have further questions, please call the resort of email us directly at info@MargaritavilleCR.com or reach out to us via social media.