Costa Rica Current Pandemic Entry Requirements
Covid Testing For International Travel from Costa Rica
COVID 19 testing service is being offered at the hotel daily from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- The cost of the Antigen test is USD $ 75.00 per person.
- The PCR test has a cost of USD $ 110.00 per person.
- Rapid PCR test (results in 3 hours) - $260.00
Please click on the following link to schedule your appointment: https://covid.morphotr.com/margarita.cfm
If you have any questions about appointments, hours or making changes to your appointment, call +506 6055-7803. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the cancellation policy for Margaritaville Beach Resort Costa Rica?
What can I expect upon arrival to the resort?
- We ask that guests enter the resort with a mask. All guests and visitors are required to wear face coverings in indoor common areas and public spaces. Some guests may be exempt from this mandate, including children under the age of 2, and individuals with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that makes it unreasonable for the individual to maintain a face covering. Should you arrive without a face mask, one will be provided to you. Masks are not required while dining but are required to enter our restaurants.
How is the resort keeping guests safe during the pandemic?
- Our resort staff will be 100% vaccinated as of November 1, 2021.
- All Housekeeping staff service and clean/sanitize guestrooms each day. To ensure guest safety in their personal space, our housekeepers are equipped with gloves, masks and proper disinfectants to clean surface and floor areas of your guest room. Guest room cleaning includes using cleaning products and protocols that meet health guidelines and are approved and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens. All "high-touch" areas throughout the resort are now being treated with additional disinfectant/sanitizer on a constant basis (front desk counters, door handles, tabletops, banisters, lounge chairs, etc.).
- Hand sanitizer is available in the common public areas for your use (lobby, restaurants, bars, and meeting rooms). Guests will find hand washing stations for greater safety and comfort, as well as hand sanitizer, hand soap and paper towels.
- The laundry staff has increased measures to sanitize and clean linens and towels that will be used during your stay.
- Staff has received ongoing training in preventing the spread of Covid 19 and the resort will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation. Every employee is required to enter the resort with a mask, and appropriate PPE equipment required for their position. They have mandatory protocols in place such as hand washing and sanitizing before beginning their shift, and after breaks and meals.
- The resort has signs in all public areas to assist guests in maintaining physical distancing. We are also maintaining space between dining parties in our restaurants and taking steps to ensure physical distancing in and around our pools.
- Any guests presenting symptoms of upper respiratory illness such as cough, fever, cold symptoms, will be asked to self-isolate in their room and will be tested for the virus with local government health officials.
- In addition to the above, we remain available to answer any specific questions you may have. Should you have further questions, please call the resort of email us directly at info@MargaritavilleCR.com or reach out to us via social media.
Are the restaurants open?
Which resort amenities are open?
What Sustainable Practices Do You Have?
What is open in the local town of Flamingo Beach?
You will find restaurants, and shops open but with social distancing and mask requirements. Please feel free to ask our guest services staff for information on a particular establishment to keep up to date on hours of operation for local businesses. All major tourist attractions are open with health and safety regulations (mask required).