Dive In To Adventure With Costa Rica Scuba DivingFor an unforgettable underwater experience, nothing compares to the Pacific waters surrounding Playa Flamingo, Guanacaste. Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo is the closest dive resort to Islas Catalinas (Catalina Islands), one of the most intriguing dive sites along the Northern Pacific Coast. Along with large schools of vibrant, tropical fish, you can see giant manta rays, dolphins, sea turtles and eels. Angelfish, parrot fish, puffers, Harlequin shrimp, spotted eagle rays, devil rays, barracuda and hogfish are among the marine dwellers commonly observed in these beautiful surroundings.
Please be aware that divers need a minimum of 18 hours between diving and flying.
For more information and accurate pricing, please email our concierge at Guestservice@MargaritavilleCR.com
Book a Scuba Diving excursionWith our expert scuba excursion team, we invite you to experience a great underwater adventure . You will have the possibility to see large schools of colorful fish, manta rays, and more. There are several dive spots to be explored with a spectacular variety of marine life.
- Duration of tour: 5 hours
- Pick Up Time: From 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (confirmed at time of booking)
- What's Included: Transportation, bilingual staff, equipment (tanks, weights, belt, suit), tropical fruits, bottled water and iced tea.
- What to bring: Light clothing, bathing suit, water shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera and a copy of your passport.
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, physical limitations or pregnant women.
- Minimum age to participate is 10 years old. Children over 11 years old pay as adult.
For rates and reservations, please contact us at email@example.com